Spine HR stores complete records of the employees fulfill most of Compliances, that takes care of all your requirements relating to management , workflow and accounting employees
Over the past decade SPINE has gained vast expertise by serving thousands of client across India and many neighboring countries. Spine Payroll solutions are been used, trusted and appreciated by major segments where Accounts, Hr, It & Admin Teams have benefitted with integrated solutions. System is designed in way that all of them are connected to same system the roles and responsibility can be assign and partial module or function rights can be shared. Going one step Ahead spine payroll is also equipped additional utility with which the data access restriction can be made on location basis.
- Payroll administration
- Employee Database Management
- Leave and Attendance Mgmt
- Training and Development
- Travel Expense Management
- Management Analytics
- Performance Management
- Recruitment Management
- Employee Exit Management
- ESIC Challan
- ESIC FORMS Form 6 & 7
- PF Challan
- PF FORMS Form 3a , 5 ,6a ,9 ,10 ,12a
- E.D.L.I. Form 4
- PENSION Form 6 , 7 & 8
- Prof. Tax FORMS Form 3 Part 1
- ITNS Challan 271 / 280
- Income Tax FORMS Form 16a , Form 16AA , 12BA , 24 , eTDS Form 24 & Form 24Q
- Wage Register
Leave & Attendance Management
Online Attendance Management system where by login in the Spine HR System login of employee will be marked Optionally This also has an workflow system by which the respective HOD can approve the outduty , late in and out etc.Organization level and shift level rules can be set for late mark and Ot calculation.
Employee can do online leave application which can rout as workflow defined and can be approved or reject by HODsevents tracked by SMS and email alerts.
- Very comprehensive Leave Rules can be built in , Maximum days for each type.
- Calculations based on working days or calendar days.
- Setting for Pre and Post type Combination to allow and disallow.
- Cancellation of Leave.
- Automatic Credit/Debit to muster for salary calculation .
- settings available to set max and min days/ instance/Total days etc.
Training & Development
Training and development is one of the key HR functions. Most organizations look at training and development as an integral part of the human resource development activity. Many organizations have mandated training hours per year for employees keeping in consideration the fact that technology is deskilling the employees at a very fast rate. For training to be effective it has to be a planned activity conducted after a thorough need analysis and target at certain competencies, most important it is to be conducted in a learning atmosphere. SPINEHR has been designed training management keeping in mind of both individual and organisational goals.
- Definition of Training List
- Collection of Data from Employee / HOD to HR regarding Training Need.
- Publish Training Calendar
- Request from Employee / HR.
- Nomination and acceptance process.
- Feedback Post Traning..
- Calculation of Cost of Traninig
Travel Expense Management
Reimbursement of voucher for medical and LTA / OD can be done here again with the workflow defined and will reflect in month process of payroll
- Multiple Heads of Expenses definition with Cap of expenses allotment.
- Workflow to approve vouchers can be manages based on hierarchy .
- Workflow can be set depending upon the amount of voucher.
- Directpay through payroll software.
The recruitment and selection is the major function of the human resource department and recruitment process is the first step towards creating the competitive strength and the strategic advantage for the organizations. Recruitment process involves a systematic procedure from sourcing the candidates to arranging and conducting the interviews and requires many resources and time.
- Vacancy request flow.
- Collecting and marking Candidate Databank through various source.
- Short-listing and identifying the prospective employee with requirements
- Automatic Credit/Debit Arranging the interviews with the selected candidates.
- Conducting the interview and decision making
- Post recruitment procedure.
A Performance Appraisal is a review and discussion of an employee’s performance of assigned 0bjectives. The appraisal measures skills and accomplishments with reasonable accuracy and uniformity. It provides a way to help identify areas for performance enhancement and to help promote professional growth.
- Appraisal calendar Mid/ Annual
- Objectives and Goal Setting Individually and Jointly.
- Workflow from Self Appraisal till HR.
- Automatic Credit/Debit Normalization & Graphs.
- Mapping Scores with Salaries.
The SpineHR is based on our flagship product Spine Payroll. the real advantage to being the tight integration with the payroll software makes product powered with more control for higher up management . Spine is also carrying the special credential for quick go live, dedicated support and timely version release for statutory compliances. Our Products are designed keeping complex requirements of various industries. Solutions are periodically improved on valuable feedback from end-users keeping the need of evolving environment. Spine HR is designed to have minimum input and maximum output concept built in to it, wherein apart of vast standard report module, user can design their own reports for critical management MIS which requires on periodic basis.
Self Service & Managerial Service
Self service module which reduces the query and communication time and efforts between HR/Accounts & employee. The module is configurable to the extent the information you want to share. Certain data update like employee address and other details can be captured online, Employee can input Tax Declaration amount over the portal. Which reduces your data entry work.